1. Precision Eyeliner—Precision tip allows for expert, even application. Perfect for lining eyes.
2. Eyeliner—Slightly thicker tip for a more dramatic line.
3. Small Angle Detailer—Perfect for brows. Precise angle tip also allows for extra-close eyeliner application by the lash line.
4. Angle Detailer—Specially crafted to create perfect angles. Thin angle tip will allow extra close application.
5. Duo Small Angle Detailer / Brow—Two great brushes in one. Fill in your brow with the small angle detailer then brush to perfection with the brow side. Also used for separating lashes and applying mascara.
6. Mini Fluff—Perfect for brow highlighting and creating a dramatic smoky eyeliner.
7. Small Fluff—Perfect for applying eye shadow to the entire eye. Works well on the lid, brow or crease.
8. Medium Fluff– Great for packing on color to the entire eye.
9. Large Fluff—Great for blending eye color or applying eye shadow base.
10. Angle Fluff– Specially crafted for applying and blending eye shadow.
11. Smudger– Perfect for smudging eye liner for that soft, smoky eye.
12. Eye Shader– Perfect for shading or blending eye shadow and for bold color application on the lid.
13. Blender– Perfect for shading or blending any pressed powder of cream.
14. Small Deluxe Shader-Soft but firm bristles are perfect for powder or cream. Great for multiple makeup applications.
15. Deluxe Shader—Great for any powder or cream application.
16. Large Angle Crease—Perfect for smoky crease or highlighting cheek bones. Great for dusting loose powder over under eye concealer.